Sign up for our FREE
Weekly Credit Tips, Enrollment Specials and More...
Your Privacy is protected.
WE TAKE AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT YOUR CREDIT
Are you looking to get an auto loan or to refinance an existing loan? Have you found your dream home but your credit is preventing you from being approved? Schedule a consultation today, and let us see how we can help you. After using AM/PM Credit Repair, “The difference in your credit will be like day and night!”
After your evaluation, we will work with you to develop a personalized strategy and dispute inaccurate items with all three credit bureaus. We know what works! We will write customized letters on your behalf. Within 45 days the bureaus will respond to you directly with your results.GET STARTED TODAY!
Most people are aware of the three credit reporting bureaus, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. The average difference in scores between the highest and lowest of your credit scores, from the three bureaus, is 60 points. This is the result of the credit bureaus having different items on their report, which may be correct, incorrect or are not reported in full compliance with credit law. According to a recent study, nearly 80% of all credit reports have serious errors on them and this does not even include the even smaller errors for which we look.GET STARTED TODAY!
$99 Monthly Fee
$599 Monthly Fee
A credit score is a number generated by a mathematical formula that is meant to predict credit worthiness. Credit scores range from 300-850. The higher your score is, the more likely you are to get a loan.
The lower your score is, the less likely you are to get a loan. If you have a low credit score and you do manage to get approved for credit then your interest rate will be much higher than someone who had a good credit score and borrowed money. Therefore, having a high credit score can save many thousands of dollars over the life of your mortgage, auto loan, or credit card.
What is your 100% Guarantee?
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
- We do not remove any negatives worked on.- You have had 120 days (4 consecutive months) from the time that you retain our services.- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year prior to signing up for our services.- You have had no new collections or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you-You have maintained credit monitoring services at all times during the time frame we are assisting you- You agree & have sent updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus & creditors to us within 5 days of receipt.You should receive updated credit reports every 35-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
Is Credit Repair legal?
Yes, credit repair is legal and our credit education and document processing services will help you to use the law in your favor. That law is called "The Fair Credit Reporting Act." The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If that item cannot be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) it must be removed.
Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is nearly 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore, most credit reports improve immediately. For items that disputed that are not errors, a creditor or furnisher is often unable to find the records or signed documents within the allotted time and the item gets removed. Sometimes the furnisher will say it has been verified by not offer proof. It is our job to prepare documents that challenge this and we are very skilled at that.
In addition to starting the credit dispute process with you, what can I do to help raise my credit score?
• Pay all of your bills on time, every time. This includes your utility bills, mortgage and auto payments, and all of your revolving lines of credit like credit cards. Check your credit report at least once a year. You can find out how to challenge bad information on your credit report here.
• Never charge more than 20% of the available balance on any of your credit cards. Banks like to see a nice record of on-time payments, and several credit cards that are not maxed-out. If you are carrying high balances on your credit cards, then make paying them down below 20% a priority. Do use your credit cards – Many people who make mistakes with their credit believe that the best way to fix things is to never use credit again. If you are afraid that you cannot handle your credit cards correctly then the best policy is probably this one: Run only your utility bills on your credit cards each month, and then pay the balance in full by the due date. This ensures that your utility bills get paid on time automatically, and as long as you keep the habit of paying off your credit card balance each month your score will continue to go up. Leave the credit cards locked in a safe or drawer at home.• Keep your accounts open as long as possible – Even if you are no longer charging on the card. The best policy is to keep those unused accounts open, blow the dust off your card every few months to make a small purchase, then pay it off. How long each of your accounts have been active is a major factor in your credit score.
• Remember that this all takes time – Following the above steps consistently over a long period of time will increase your credit score and allow you to qualify for better loans and lower interest rates. Repairing your credit score does not happen overnight, so if you do these things for a few months and do not see a large increase in your score, do not give up. They are all habits that you will want to maintain throughout your life, as they will help you to keep your finances and lines of credit under control.
Services are provided on a month-to- month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (3) three days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
Commitment to Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At AM/PM Credit Repair LLC, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Sharing of Information
AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC does not under any circumstances share, sell, rent, or in any other way provide your information to anyone for any use whatsoever.
AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and encryption protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Information AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC Gathers and Tracks
AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC gathers two types of information about users:
• Information that users provide manually on our web site. This information is gathered on our Enrollment (Sign Up) Form and includes name, address, email address. This information is not shared or used for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
• InformationAM/PM Credit Repair, LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience.
AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC tracks user traffic patterns. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. LLC does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). AM/PM Credit Repair, LLC sometimes tracks the search terms that users enter in public search engines, which generate a “click through”, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine the effectiveness of individual search terms.
Public Safety and Legal Process
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.